(518) 691-0669 Saratoga Springs and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(518) 691-0669 There are certain standard costs linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in New York to help show you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your sale, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are purchasing real estate in Saratoga County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you come to closing time. I'll be happy to review the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.