(518) 691-0669 Saratoga Springs and I'll assist you to understand all the fees and call attention to any mistakes.
(518) 691-0669 There are certain normal fees accompanying closing the sale of a house. These costs are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in New York to help lead you through the process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When purchasing a property in Saratoga County, you'll receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not shocked when you get to the closing table. I'll be willing to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.