(518) 691-0669 Saratoga Springs and I'll aid you to be aware of all the expenses and identify any mistakes.
(518) 691-0669 There are certain ordinary fees related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in New York to help guide you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually collected (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your sale, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When purchasing a home in Saratoga County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not shocked when you come to closing time. I'll be willing to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.